Where to Purchase:
Tickets are available online, by phone, and in person.
Online (Fastest Option):
o Taco Bell Arena Box Office: 1-208-426-1766
o Ticketmaster (regular business hours): 1-800-653-800
o Ticketmaster Express: 1-866-448-7849
o Taco Bell Arena Box Office
(located in the southeast corner of the Arena, to the right of Entrance 2)
Important Notice about Third-Party Ticket Sellers:
Tickets will be sold exclusively through the Taco Bell Arena Box Office, Ticketmaster, and the authorized Fan Clubs. Purchase your tickets only from these sources to ensure authenticity.
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and, therefore, cannot guarantee admittance
- You are likely paying much more than the ticket’s face value
- We cannot contact you regarding time changes, cancellations or other information
- We strongly encourage ticket buyers to set-up and manage their accounts before tickets go on sale “My Account” will allow a ticket buyer to set up a new account or manage an existing account.
- No overnight camping allowed on the Boise State campus.
- Lines form at 6am. (at the Taco Bell Arena Box Office only)
- Payment forms: Cash, VISA, American Express, Discover & MasterCard.
- All sales are final.
Seating for guests with accessible needs and guests in wheelchairs are available at all ticket price levels. These tickets can be purchased via Taco Bell Arena online at www.tacobellarena.com, in person at the Taco Bell Arena Box Office, or by calling 208-426-1766. These tickets can also be purchased via Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com, or by calling 1-800-745-3000 or 1-866-448-7849.
(Please note that when ordering tickets to accommodate an accessibility issue, it is important to indicate that you require accessible seating so we can properly assist you.)