- Event Parking Lots open 5:00pm
- Doors open 6:30pm
- Tyler Farr 7:30pm – 7:50pm
- Josh Thompson 8:00pm – 8:45pm
- Rodney Atkins 9:00pm – 10:15pm
1401 Bronco Lane
Boise, Idaho 83725-1285
Driving Directions from Interstate 84 to Boise State University
From Interstate 84: Take Broadway Ave. Exit #53, proceed North on Broadway Ave. Turn West on Beacon St. Turn North on Lincoln Ave.
Driving Directions form I-184 the Connector to Boise State University
From I-184 the Connector: Take I-184 the Connector to City Center which becomes Myrtle St, head east on Myrtle St. Turn South on Broadway Avenue, turn West on University Drive for stadium lot parking.
Click Here for the Patron Event Parking Map, which identifies which lots will be open for the event. Click Here for an interactive Boise State University campus map. Taco Bell Arena encourages patrons to allow at least 45 minutes to park and access Taco Bell Arena.
Patrons who pre-purchase reserved parking should show the parking attendant your reserved event parking pass and then display prominently on the driver’s side dash.
- Patrons who have purchased West and East Stadium reserved event parking passes should enter campus from Broadway Ave. turn West on University Dr.
Patrons may also enter campus from University Dr. and Capitol Blvd. to avoid event traffic on Broadway and park in Lincoln Garage with Free Shuttle to Taco Bell Arena
For patrons who did not pre-purchase parking. A parking fee will be collected as you enter the parking facilities adjacent to Taco Bell Arena.
- Event parking will be available in the West Stadium for $10.00 per space, East Stadium lot for $5.00 per space and the Lincoln Garage for $5.00. Patrons should enter campus from Broadway Ave. turn west on University Dr.
Designated parking is available for guests with accessible needs. Accessible parking will be available in the West Stadium Lot located on the corner of University Dr. and Bronco Circle for $10.00.
Additional accessible parking will be available in the East Stadium Lot located on the corner of University Dr. and Grant Ave. for $5.00 as well as overflow in the Lincoln Garage off of Belmont Street and Lincoln. These spaces are designated for vehicles displaying a current state-issued accessible placard or license plate.
A free event shuttle that will accommodate patrons with accessible needs will be available to Taco Bell Arena. Accessible spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis so please plan accordingly.
Arena Accessibility Information:
Taco Bell Arena is equipped with elevators at Entrances 2 that access all public areas of the arena. Should you require a wheelchair escort or other special assistance in reaching your seat, please see any Guest Service staff member.
Complimentary Assistive Listening Devices are available. Please see any Guest Service staff member to request a device.
All restrooms facilities at Taco Bell Arena are equipped to accommodate guests with accessible needs.
Will call tickets will be available at the Arena Box Office starting at 12:00pm (Noon) the day of the show.
- The Taco Bell Arena Box Office is located on the East side of the Arena, just next to Entrance #2 and adjacent to the West Stadium parking lot.
Entrance 2 will be open for the show. Floor access will be through Entrance 2. An elevator is located inside Entrance 2.
New Expanded Restrooms
Expanded and additional Men’s and Women’s restrooms can be found on the Mezzanine behind section 39 and 40.
Food and beverage, including alcohol, will be available for purchase inside the Arena.
- Everyone who is in possession of an alcoholic beverage must have a wristband, Wristbands will be distributed at all alcohol stands
- All permanent and portable alcohol and concessions stands accept Visa or MasterCard and cash.
- Alcohol service typically ends one hour before the end of the show. Taco Bell Arena encourages safe, legal and responsible consumption of alcohol.
SEE IT, TEXT IT*
- Text: ARENA <space> issue and location to 69050
- Questions, comments and concerns are welcome.
*Standard message and data rates may apply
No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses will be allowed inside the Arena.
Merchandise will be available for purchase inside the Arena; all stands will accept Visa, MasterCard or Cash.
Presenter of ticket consents to a reasonable search for prohibited items, which include:
- Video or audio recording or streaming devices
- Outside food or drink
- Large bags or backpacks
- Weapons or any implement that could be used as a weapon
- Fireworks/pyrotechnics of any kind
- No laser pointers, glow sticks or flash bulbs
*All dates, times and show information are subject to change without notice.